1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Could this be TMS??

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by CMA, Apr 3, 2013.

1. CMA

CMA Peer Supporter

Hi all
    So I discovered TMS used it for piriformis pain that has gone and foot pain that is 80% better. Started with anxiety few months ago, working to get rid of that via SEP, Claire Weekes. I felt under-weather a week ago, went to my PCP who suggested antibiotics if I dont feel good in a couple of days. I didn't so started ABs 5 days ago. Still I have times in the day when I feel feverish, chills, fatigue and obviously the get anxious what all this is. Part of me feels I should let the ABs run their course, part of me feels it could be some viral stuff going on and then my TMS educated mind thinks its all my mind playing games. Because I still have been coming to work, managed to walk 2 miles yesterday evening. So why this sudden chills, feverishness, fatigue 4-5 times/day.
    Thoughts?
    Thank you

2. cherrybomb

cherrybomb Peer Supporter

Hi CMA, im really not sure from what youve described. All i can say is try not to read too much into it, try and ignore it, focus on other stuff, if it doesnt ease / lift have a look at whats going on in your life right now. I guess if there arent any infections going around and doc says everything is fine then it could be TMS . And if it is try not to panic, im sure you can work through stuff again like you did before .