1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (now US Daylight Time) . It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Constant and Consistent Victory...except this??

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Kittyruns, Sep 6, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Kittyruns

Kittyruns Peer Supporter

Hi everyone! I have a question. I wake each and every morning with very painful swollen fingers. It's like when you go for a walk on a really hot day and you come back and you have fingers like cocktail sausages...

Of course, I am at the point in my journey that I always think of dear Dr. Sarno himself having tooth pain and even just thinking about that makes any pain I am feeling simply dimish, if not completely stop!!!! But this swelling has me baffled. By mid morning, the swelling is mostly gone. But in my head I know swelling = inflammation and inflammation = ITIS and ITIS = TMS. Just somewhat baffled that I can't tell my brain thanks for the distraction but I am fine and it's all ok!