1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern U.S.(New York) Daylight Time. It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bruce is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern (now US Daylight Time).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Consistent injuries - Pulled muscle

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Thebestwhey, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Thebestwhey

Thebestwhey Peer Supporter

Hi all

I have had some great success using the TMS healing program from a few different sources. I have healed my arms, eyes, and several other things

My lingering issue that I am having is almost constant minor injuries... I hurt my leg on the first play of rec volleyball the other night. It was a routine play and i felt a weird pop/twist in my side calf muscle of the left leg. This left me feeling it all night and now 2 days later its sore. tender, and very tight.
    No wi read many times that "pulled and "tweaked" muscles are TMS so i would love some help to clarify this.
    What could have caused this and what can i do about it?

Some back story as well and some much needed help

I have had MANY injuries since age 12 that i now realize were TMS - Plantar fansiitis, back, shoulder, knees, neck, concussions, acne and such... I was the guy who no matter what would always get hurt doing anything... It has actually really hut me in life and i have always been living under my athletic potential

So what to do?? I felt this time before volleyball i had a clear mind, no worrys and BAM i get hurt first play. Other times i have had it in my mind that im playing not to get hurt and of course i do and then so many times i get hurt when i have nothing on my mind other than lets have fun...

I am at a real tough spot with this as it does affect my attitude and my health. I feel like I am not a normal 24 year old and being a talented athlete I feel I am missing out on so much