1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Consistent injuries - Pulled muscle

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Thebestwhey, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Thebestwhey

Thebestwhey Peer Supporter

Hi all

I have had some great success using the TMS healing program from a few different sources. I have healed my arms, eyes, and several other things

My lingering issue that I am having is almost constant minor injuries... I hurt my leg on the first play of rec volleyball the other night. It was a routine play and i felt a weird pop/twist in my side calf muscle of the left leg. This left me feeling it all night and now 2 days later its sore. tender, and very tight.
    No wi read many times that "pulled and "tweaked" muscles are TMS so i would love some help to clarify this.
    What could have caused this and what can i do about it?

Some back story as well and some much needed help

I have had MANY injuries since age 12 that i now realize were TMS - Plantar fansiitis, back, shoulder, knees, neck, concussions, acne and such... I was the guy who no matter what would always get hurt doing anything... It has actually really hut me in life and i have always been living under my athletic potential

So what to do?? I felt this time before volleyball i had a clear mind, no worrys and BAM i get hurt first play. Other times i have had it in my mind that im playing not to get hurt and of course i do and then so many times i get hurt when i have nothing on my mind other than lets have fun...

I am at a real tough spot with this as it does affect my attitude and my health. I feel like I am not a normal 24 year old and being a talented athlete I feel I am missing out on so much