1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Parts Therapy Confused about therapy

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Skylynx, May 18, 2014.

1. Skylynx

Skylynx New Member

I've been in therapy for a year and it's very scary to talk about inner child subjects. I seem to have one that's very young and likes the T a lot ( my adult self is very self-reliant). Therapist often suggests I can become the good mother to my inner child. Inner child hates this idea, but won't let me confess I have transference dependency on my T. It's like fear of death to confess that. I'm not even sure I need to talk about transference. Is that something you talk about or is Transference just something you do until it's resolved?

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Skylynx this is a great question. Have you called in on the Saturday chats to see what you all can come up with in conversation?
    Let me know, Bless You