1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Confused about process....help?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Buckyblue, May 11, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Buckyblue

Buckyblue New Member

I am doing the structured learning course and I have just read the “healing back pain” book and yet I am still confused on what I am suppose to be doing to heal my forearm, elbow, and calf pain. I have started my lists, but what do I actually do throughout the day to help the process along?

insight, tips, tricks, whatever you have, I am all ears!

2. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Hi Bucky,

That was exactly what I faced when I first read it.

I was disabled for many months with pain in my back, neck, shoulder, knees and feet as well as pain and numbness in both legs, arms, and hands. I was only 30 years old with two toddlers.

Healing Back Pain finally answered all my questions, but I was left with no clear steps to follow. Also, I did not want to wait 4-6 weeks to recover. So I combined Dr. Sarno’s protocol with techniques used by Olympic athletes for peak performance. I developed a step-by-step recovery plan that helped me improve immediately and recover rapidly and completely.

I explain it in detail in this interview with Omar Pinto. He is the host of very popular Sharing Helps Addicts In Recovery (SHAIR) podcast. He invited me to offer a drug-free option for pain relief.

Take notes and design your own rapid recovery plan.

3. Buckyblue

Buckyblue New Member

Thanks! I will give it a listen.