1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Concussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by wastinglight, Apr 18, 2021.

Tags:
  1. wastinglight

wastinglight New Member

Hi. Last night I suffered a whiplash concussion in a hit and run :(

I am no stranger to concussions. In 2016 I fainted and had a nasty one where symptoms lasted a whole year. Until I went to CognitiveFX in provo Utah, where they use methods with some similarity to Sarno TMS stuff.

But I certainly can’t afford to fly back to Utah again for their expensive method. I am hoping I can resolve these symptoms on their own via TMS thinking.

Has anyone had experience with concussions, post concussion syndrome and TMS? I am thinking maybe I’ll give myself 2-3 weeks to rest and then attempt to apply TMS methodology

currently my symptoms are classic concussion symptoms. Headache, difficulty concentrating, and a foggy/fuzzy feeling that anyone who’s had a concussion will recognize. I hate that feeling :(

2. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

So sorry that this happened to you! I suggest that you check out books by Norman Doidge. He talks about re-wiring the brain after strokes, traumas and so on. You may be able to find some very good leads.

wastinglight likes this.
  3. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

wastinglight likes this.
  4. wastinglight

wastinglight New Member

Thanks to the two above!!

if anyone has experience with concussions and TMS please reply