1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Concerning MindBody Feedback

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by JohnS, Mar 21, 2014.

1. JohnS

JohnS New Member

I'm a newbie to this program and want to say hello in addition to establishing some solid communication. I completed Day 1 and 2 but they failed to post -my fault. However, the things that make me angry consist of "anything that doesn't go my way" especially when the mistakes of others impact my time, effort or energy.
    Take for instance an error made by the accounting staff; then I have to get on the phone for an hour to fix it!
    Furthermore, traffic jams, red lights and being late for appointments get under my skin.

As far as things that make me sad, I would say that witnessing a child or pet in pain would be up there. And from there it would be my family members, neighbors, and students. I have some ideas as to what caused the anger but don't know how to process this yet. Any suggestions are welcome :)

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

ok all the things your getting angry about is under your control. Change 1 thing a day or 1 reaction a day to the things your getting mad at. Like if you want to use the red - lights when your in traffic then on purpose make yourself not get upset at the red light ok and then he next day don't get u0-set at the red lights again and this time add traffic jams to it or some thing that you know will set you off that day.

Your reactions with anger is under your control and this is a lesson 101 in tms healing. You have to control your reactions ok. Your reactions with anger and sadness will create and does create pain in your body ok.

Nice to see you here JohnS,

Bless You