1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Comfort and Fear

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I want to talk about some of Abraham Lowes and Claire Weekes best Tools. Comfort is a want and not a need is one by lowe that really rings a bell, just think about it. How many times have you been uncomfortable and just not in a good mood and this was the basis of you not feeling well. Often unconsciously cause our emotions are mixed and were feeling emotional fear or anger which is making us feel tired and sluggish -- we will often contribute this feeling to the emotion with sickness which is just a false belief we often unconsciously make. So, by knowing this one tool you know now not to let your emotional feelings distract your thoughts to wrong thinking.

Then next we have one of Claire Weekes favorite Tools - Don't run away from fear, fear is just physical feelings after you analyze it. Feelings are not facts, do not be judged. So the next time I feel like I'm going to have anxiety attack -- I will just face it with no fear. Its almost always the thought of the anxiety and what it can do that scares most people so when you know that its just feelings and thus a harmless condition you can go about your day in peace knowing that what you will face with any feelings in the mind body -- you will be safe and thus you can gain your Courage over these false feelings giving you power over the bully that's nothing but mere misconception in perception.

Bless You

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014