1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Clifford

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by clifford, Jul 16, 2014.

1. clifford

clifford New Member

Geetings my name is Clifford I would like to introduce myself to the TMS family .Iam a 63 y rold man recently retierd I live in Canada in a small village just outside our Capital city of Ottawa called Manotick.Iam a recoving TMS ,er I have had this condition for over 20 yrs and maybe since childhood.but iam so excited to say to you that my recovery since I started the work on ME has been nothing less than a miracel to me, my condition is well under control and iam learing new ways about myself every day to every one out there there is a day when you will get better just be kind to yourself and it will come do not get dsicourage give your body a chance to ajust to the new info and it will .TC

2. Lavender

Lavender Well known member

Thank you so very much for taking the time to encourage those of us who have not yet arrived!
    All the best to you in your new life!

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. clifford

clifford New Member

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  4. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Awesome Clifford. I am so glad you got to talk to us last night on the tuesday night discussion group. You have a powerful story and you literally brought me to tears my friend. I am so glad that you have arrived to your place of healing and I'm looking forward to hearing much more from you. Your story is very powerful.
    Bless you

Forest likes this.
  5. clifford

clifford New Member

Thanks for your kind words

6. clifford

clifford New Member

Thanks Eric I so much look forward to becoming apart of this world wide human experience of people like yourself helping people like me.If my story can give any insight to this condition like we say down here bring it on If I may give you a quote that i isused a lot to ground me when i have bee down is that in this life IT,s the singer not the song. TC

7. Leslie735

Leslie735 Well known member

Good for you Clifford! :)

8. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Clifford. I too thank you for your inspiring words.

I've been on several wilderness canoe trips in Ontario and love Canada.
    Your small village sounds wonderful.

Keep up the TMS work. It's a terrific adventure into self-knowledge, healthy and happy living.