1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S. (New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bonnard is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Classic tms sign?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by stevow7, Nov 15, 2017.

1. stevow7

stevow7 Well known member

So since i have been feeling a lot better since i read dr sarnos and steve book, i started the gym again! and I'm extremely happy about it. but heres the thing, i herniated a disc doing deadlift and well right now I all exercises (run, barbell row, squats everything) but everytime i do deadlift i get lower back pain. But, every time i finish a set i have to admit that i kinda think if I'm OK (do i feel anything?) and while doing the exercise i do not feel anything, but after every set i do feel a bit of sore in the lower back. so after deadlifting i went to do other exercises and went for a walk with just a bit of spasm in my left side. i got home and was worried if the pain might come back and I started asking online where i should feel deadlift to make sure im doing it right. i posted videos of my form and people say im doing it alright, but i still have my doubts. so afte 2 hours now my left leg started to feel like a burning sensation and tingling. but no lower back pain now. classic tms? i started deadlifting 2 months ago and everytime i do it i get discomfort and scared if the pain comes back

2. stevow7

stevow7 Well known member

so today i woke up with soreness in the lower back and a bit of pain. i won't exercise today, and im thinking if i should tomorrow?

3. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

Sweetheart, read some posts by @Baseball65. He's a fecking TMS warrior. His posts always 'gird up my loins'. ;)

stevow7 likes this.