1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Claire Weekes Audio

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

These audio recordings of Claire Weekes have gotten me through a lot

Part 1

http://www.junior-anxiety-depression-exchange.org.uk/media/relaxation2/How-To-Recover1.mp3

Part 2

http://www.junior-anxiety-depression-exchange.org.uk/media/relaxation2/How-To-Recover2.mp3

Part 3

http://www.junior-anxiety-depression-exchange.org.uk/media/relaxation2/How-To-Recover3.mp3

Part 4

http://www.junior-anxiety-depression-exchange.org.uk/media/relaxation2/How-To-Recover4.mp3

-----------------------------------
    Forum admin's note:
    If you found this thread helpful, please log in and then click the like button that appears so others can find it. Also, if you would like to read more free information about Claire Weekes, the following page is full of it!
    http://www.tmswiki.org/ppd/Overcome_Anxiety_with_Dr._Claire_Weekes (Overcome Anxiety with Dr. Claire Weekes)
    --- Forest

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2016
    Bonnard, LMB, Katya and 19 others like this.
  2. NolaGal

NolaGal Peer Supporter

Yes, they are awesome! I just found them the other day and listened to all of them yesterday. I'm up against a deadline right now and very nervous about finish a project, so I might listen to them again today :) Her voice is SO soothing and comforting!

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Yes, it would be wise.
    Part 3 and 4 are about 30 minutes between both
    Go for it, you'll thank me.

NolaGal likes this.
  4. Aziz

Aziz Peer Supporter

Thanks Eric!!

5. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Thank you Aziz

6. tarala

tarala Well known member

Thanks for posting these, I love leads to what other people are finding helpful.

7. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Thank You Tarala
    Yes, these were phenominal
    very real stuff- no fluff

8. tarala

tarala Well known member

No fluff! That's great, I know exactly what you mean.

9. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Those Claire Weekes audios are really outstanding.
    Great depression fighters.
    Even better than when your favorite football team wins!

10. Eric "Herbie" Watson

You got it Walt, that Lady- God bless her, has a way that convinces you of the truth
    about your wayward thinking and how the power of your mind can overcome fear
    and just about anything-
    Above is a powerful set of her best works.....

plum likes this.
  11. laperson

laperson New Member

Listening now thanks Herbie

12. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

laperson, Herbie has led you to some great audios to boost our spirits.
    The more we get of that the better.

13. David B

David B Well known member

Herbie, great stuff! Strong reminder that we have the power to cure ourselves because ultimately the source of symptoms is inside of us and within our control.

14. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

I've recommended Weekes' books in our book and will now also recommend the audio recordings.

15. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

Great work Eric, Claire has always been a godsend. Her book was one of those I used early on, Hope and Help for Your Nerves. She is missed, but she left a huge footprint behind with her work. And I don't even know her shoe size.

16. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Hi, Steve. I bet Claire would have liked Sarno and TMSWiki and your book.
    I think her shoe size fit a snowshoe.

17. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

I've been meaning to ask, Steve. Don't you ever change your shirt?

No, I guess not because I never change sweaters or dogs.

18. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Thanks David B , Walt and Steve. Yes She does know her stuff for sure. It got me through the extinction burst without wondering what to do cause she tells you in plain talk that you will win so face it and float -- revolutionary. I have went back and back to other teachers that have taught how we can make our mind and body do what we want but its the conviction she has ya know.

I remember well those days when I was having panic attacks and she would say go run. You can do it, you will feel to have a heart attack but you wont. You will probably be more nervous if you don't run and have less anxiety if you do (emphasis mine) - Wow

Yep Walt I think You , Steve and me have all three worn the same shirt for a while although Steve did change his recently.

Bless You guys

mindfulliving likes this.
  19. David B

David B Well known member

" It got me through the extinction burst without wondering what to do cause she tells you in plain talk that you will win so face it and float -- revolutionary."

Herbie, thats exactly what I think I have been dealing with for the past week. the extinction burst. while i know we all have our own journey its amazing and comforting that we are all the same in so many ways.
    Be well always.

plum and Eric "Herbie" Watson like this.
  20. Eric "Herbie" Watson

You too friend. Thanks David B.
    I want you to know David that Im working on some videos now that will help with the anxiety too.
    Its not to outdo Claire Weekes cause you can't. She's so awesome, but you can take other therapies
    and make anything better when you add what works. You will know soon, Stay strong -- Bless You.
    Time does heal.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
    mindfulliving likes this.