1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Chronic Pain / TMS Reference Cards

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by ChronicInspirations, Sep 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Guys n Gals! I hope you will excuse my direct approach, but I have created some Chronic Pain / TMS Reference Cards, which I believe would make a great addition to anyone’s healing toolkit, currently struggling with the effects of chronic pain.

As someone who has suffered personally with the life impacting effects of dealing with chronic pain, I understand all to well what you are going through. Building on the premise as championed by the late, great Dr. Sarno, knowledge is the foundation on which TMS recovery is built. I designed and produced these cards with daily reference in mind, or for as and when needed such as during a pain flare up. Like attempting to learn any new skill or language, I am a firm believer that repetition of message is the key to breaking the chronic pain cycle. The cards will serve as means of retraining the brain away from the pain pathways which have been allowed to proliferate.

I have produced 2 sets of 30 reference cards each, which can either be purchased as the physical product or as a digital download allowing you to print your own copies. Each card (approx. business card sized) carries a message aimed to either increase relevant knowledge, strengthen belief and offer hope/motivation.

My Etsy store can be found here:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ChronicInspiration?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=1074986839 (by ChronicInspiration)

I welcome your thoughts and hope these cards can help you as much as they have helped me on my journey.

Thanks so much for your time!

James (ChronicInspirations / www.instagram.com/ChronicInspirations/ )

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2021
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

I'm sorry, but the "direct approach" goes against our posting guidelines, which means that this is unauthorized marketing from a stranger. The truth is that we barely tolerate self-promotion from members who become well-known and appreciated by actually spending time and individualized effort to help others here.

We don't want any of our members clicking on unknown links, so they have been redirected.

The relevant guideline says:
    The forum is not for advertising. If your intent in making a post is to advertise, before you make a post, you should get in touch with Forest to find out if the post is appropriate. In addition, excess links in posts may be removed because all links in posts by non-staff members are "not followed" and cause PageRank to be destroyed. (In other words, excess off-site links hurt everyone.​

Cap'n Spanky likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.