1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by fg2007, May 1, 2019.

1. fg2007

fg2007 Newcomer

Hello,
    I've had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for almost 12 years and during that time have tried lots of treatments. I've had some improvements early on but have plateaued for many years now. I'm in my late 50's, separated with two children and work part time.

I've joined this site after reading The Divided Mind by Dr Sarno. I am now hopeful of making more progress towards recovery as CFS was mentioned as a form of TMS. I accept the TMS diagnosis and can see how I fit the personality profile of those more likely to suffer with TMS.

I'm a little apprehensive because I've tried so many things and don't want this to be another one that didn't work. However, I'm willing to give it my best shot. Already, I'm feeling challenged because I'm quite a private person and don't like posting things in a public forum!

I'm looking forward to reading other people's experiences of using the program especially those who have recovered from CFS. It has taken a huge toll on my life in so many ways - I want my life back now!

2. Dayton

Dayton Newcomer

Happy that you have found this information, this wiki site, and the enthusiasm to try this approach to end your CFS.

3. Reme

Reme Newcomer

I'm starting this program today too I was diagnosed with cfs 20 years ago I have the same concerns as you

4. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

Hello...I started showing CFS symptoms about 15 months ago...so I can't speak to the long-term pain you've experienced. However, the program has been VERY HELPFUL for me. If you're anything like me, you've been tested for tons of different things perhaps without finding much. That's what gave me a lot of confidence to believe in TMS/MBS.