1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

chronic fatigue help

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Beawake, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Beawake

Beawake New Member

hi, ive come far with less fearing of my pain and its at lower levels more so thats great, but , and i know this is common, my fatigue is up and anxiety, but no matter how much i push through and stay calm the fatigue doesnt go away ever and so i do have some fear of it at times.

i dont journal before anyone asks, it didnt work for me, i feel my emotions and deal with stress better now, its more of a conditioning now that i seem to be stuck in, with quite some fear in the mornings.

idlike to be able to leave the house without getting such fear or anxiety making it so hard for me, i can handle pain and fatigue but when i say go to the park with my child and talk to people, my tension goes up so high and i cant seem to relax at all, any help?

really appreciate you all xx

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

You can try to do this "park and child" activity in very small steps. Maybe you get dressed for it, and just walk out your door, see how you feel, be with the anxiety, then walk back in, knowing you're safe. Then repeat the next day. Then maybe a little further toward the park, but only a little. Little steps, with self-compassion.

Balsa11 likes this.
  3. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

In addition to Andy's always excellent advice, @Beawake, I forget - has anyone recommend Claire Weeks to you? There are old video and audio recordings online - but for me, it was her classic book, Hope & Help For Your Nerves, which helped save me from exhausting and debilitating anxiety, and I have long said that this book was second only to Dr Sarno (The Divided Mind) in saving my life back in 2011. It's a small book, easy to read, and incredibly compassionate when it comes to understanding anxiety.

TG957 likes this.
  4. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member

It's totally normal for adrenaline to spike in the morning

5. Beawake

Beawake New Member

hi yes I have tried this thanks and its working : ) not all the time butive had better experiences

ihave no help with my child and that does anger me actually, as people said they would but they dont. i have no income for child minder, im angry as if i had freedom rom my child id have more time to do what i want, but yet this is lie for parents and i need to allow it and find balance

Balsa11 likes this.