1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Check Out This Email from Georgie Oldfield :

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Tennis Tom, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

[​IMG]

Dear Tom

Despite reading one or more of the books about the concept of stress-induced pain, do you still have doubts and worry that maybe wear and tear is actually causing some of your pain?

If so, take a look at the following account of one lady's obvious spinal abnormality where the base of the spine had slipped forward by a significant margin (medically known as Spondylolisthesis if you want to know!), yet she had no pain!

This 32 year old lady's case demonstrates that even severe spinal abnormalities do not necessarily cause pain. Despite cases like this and the growing evidence base, why is it therefore still widely assumed there must be a physical problem when someone has pain, even when no physical cause can be found? Interestingly this lady did have pain in her 20's which made me wonder what was going in her life to have caused her pain then!

The light at the end of this lady's tunnel
    I'd also like to share with you this wonderful client recovery story I received. This lady describes how her life has changed from resolving her chronic pelvic and back pain to achieving her biggest dream. It’s a very inspiring read and perfect if you need a little positivity boost today.

Launching our new course soon!
    Would you like to learn more about the SIPRA approach? We have exciting news because in April and May we are launching our new 2 day Introductory Courses which will be suitable for both people in pain and professionals. Once we've confirmed all the details we'll let you know.

In the meantime, have a lovely weekend and do get in touch if you have any queries.

Best wishes, from Georgie

Georgie Oldfield MCSP
    Physiotherapist & Founder of SIRPA
    georgie@sirpauk.com

Your Key to Recovery
    [​IMG]

If you are looking for an introduction to the SIRPA approach and practical strategies to support your recovery, my book would be great for you.

Have you recovered
    from RSI?

[​IMG]

Have you recovered from RSI by following the SIRPA programme or a programme based on the TMS concept?

If you have and would be happy to talk to someone new to this approach, I would love to hear from you.

Please email me if you feel you might be able to help.

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
    Unsubscribe
    SIRPA Ltd, 19 Longley Lane, Huddersfield, HD4 6PS, United Kingdom +44 1484 452500

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2016
    Forest likes this.
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Forest. Thanks for the link to Georgie Oldfield's emails. I will keep watching it.

Forest likes this.