1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Changing stomach symptoms

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Karim, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Karim

Karim Peer Supporter

I first complained about LPR, that started with intense stomach pain then everything went away. Later another stomach pain and went to the ER CT scans everything stool test came back fine, then it went away, but started having LPR and when LPR went away I started having the symptoms that where super weak started super strong, sometimes burning pain in the left side of the stomach sometimes aching pain in the middle or the left side, it it’s constant, I don’t have neither constipation or diahrrea. Is it IBS, it’s feels like stomach kinda cramp pain. This has me really down and sad cause is constant and never ceases I drink I eat everything symptoms still the same don’t get worse or better. I am like meh I don’t know what is going on with me, do I have some kind of bug or condition that needs to be ruled out? My GI doctor told me if I want as endoscopy he can perform one but he did t offer like to do endoscopy he asked at night when am tired and sleepy symptoms kinda get better. I need help