1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 15 Changing Fatigue

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by EurypteridR, May 6, 2020.

1. EurypteridR

EurypteridR New Member

So pain isn't my main symptom it's fatigue and I've definitely noticed it changing dramatically. When I start the program after a couple days it reduced dramatically and it stayed like that for a week, honestly it was amazing not feeling drained by 3 o'clock. However, when I really had to buckle down and make a college decision my fatigue got dramatically worse, so much worse. So I did that and since then my fatigue is still pretty gnarly but it's getting better. So yeah I feel like all of this is pretty convincing evidence that my fatigue is related to what's happening in my life. I also just got un-waitlisted from my top choice school and have 3 days to make a decision, I did the math and it would probably cost like 50,000 more dollars and quite possibly put me into debt so that's not fun. However, this time I haven't crashed into a hot mess of anxiety and exhaustion. So I'm hoping to keep that up.

ssxl4000 likes this.
  2. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

Sorry about the school stress...but it sounds like you're doing a great job dealing with the fatigue and connecting it to your stress. Keep up the good work!

3. Phoenixrising

Phoenixrising New Member

That's brilliant. Fatigue is my biggest issue too. I'm on day 17. I wonder how you are doing now?