1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 24 changes

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by valerie, Jun 5, 2013.

1. valerie

valerie Peer Supporter

i think i have changed in the month or so I have been doing this. I catch myself now when I am over-committing and back off. I always used to be the first person to volunteer to help with stuff on my team, and now I am letting others do it instead. I am not trying to get absolutely everything done and I accepted that I will never have a perfectly clean inbox. I sometimes feel a little guilty and lazy but when I stop to think about it, I was doing too much and things that weren't my responsibility, I just made them my responsibility.

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

It is in the TMS personality to always over-commit and take on everything. We don't have to necessarily change everything about us, but I do think that understanding why we feel this need to do everything is helpful. Of course, as we gain more introspection it is only natural that we change in some ways.