1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Change Screenname?

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Freedom, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Freedom

Freedom Peer Supporter

Is there a way to change your screenname? There are some personal details I may not want visible to certain people such as employers who may be able to Google or find this forum

2. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

Send @Forest a pm and he'll help you.

3. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Yup. I only do it for privacy concerns because it can mess up old threads where people use someone's old username. The old threads can be a great resource, and I think that our collection of 11,000 old threads is a terrific free resource. People can search it using our Google-powered search engine in the upper right hand corner of the page.

However, privacy is a priority on a site like this, so I'm always eager to help with privacy concerns. Privacy was a very big concern for me as well when I was just starting out in this world.

4. mugwump

mugwump Well known member

Privacy is important and I agree.

5. Rosebud

Rosebud Peer Supporter

I can see Freedom's real name in Plum's post, I don't know if that can be edited? A bit late, but still.