1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 19 Change one thing?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by yvettebetancourt, May 22, 2014.

1. yvettebetancourt

yvettebetancourt New Member

I would like to change about 10 things. But if I could only pick one thing to change in life, I would change my sometimes flippant overreaction to things. I am 99% cool headed, but sometimes my impulsiveness leads to problems. I am proud of my long standing relationships, but sometimes I can be passive aggressive and dont like that about myself. I am sure it leads to chronic pain as well.

The good news is I have become acutely aware of it in the last few years and am working on it through meditation and playing the waiting game to react. 99% of the time my feelings dissipate and I handle things much better. But oh that 1%....

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Oh that 1 %, I'm envious. You are doing a magnificent job yvettebetancourt. Just keep with your protocol and don't study that 1%. Remember to be outcome independent ok and the rest is your success.
    Bless you