1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Cautiously Optimistic

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by RSI-GL, Dec 11, 2019.

1. RSI-GL

RSI-GL Newcomer

I am suffering from RSI for one year as of Xmas. I've tried everything and now I'm trying this. I've read Dr. Sarno's book last week but I'm not much of a believer yet. However, I believe this has helped people with my condition and I hope it helps me.

Interestingly, I experienced some tingling and numbness in my face when reading through the structured education program. This not a typical symptom for me.

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi RSI-GL,

Welcome to the Wiki and Forum.

Your report of facial symptoms is interesting, and by observing such things, you're beginning to watch, know, and develop more "faith" in TMS' realness. This is important.

Perfect "belief" is not needed, but as you educate yourself, read success stories, and observe your own symptoms and your psychology, this confidence grows.

By the way, Forest, who is originator of this Wiki and Forum also suffered from RSI. You might search for his story.

Good luck in the SEP, and feel free to post updates, questions. Many people have arrived like you, new to this, and gotten well.

Andy