1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Can we overdue it on Therapy and Dr visits?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Boston Redsox, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Its my belief that constant therapy and Dr appt can really drag out our will to get better. Especially therapy I feel once you get to the root cause ( this does not take 20 sessions maybe 5) come on who are we fooling for the average Joe who is suffering TMS there is not the need for all this therapy.

Steve O said it best…we must WANT to heal? and we need to change the way we live simple in concept and it should be simple to do?

I would like some feed back on this, I am not saying people don't have deep routed issues and they don't need therapy of course there is special cases. But I feel we keep looking for deeper issues that are not really there and we want to be there because …WE ARE NOT READY TO HEAL.

kevinmichael and Richsimm22 like this.
  2. Markus

Markus Guest

I think an individual only needs to look to 2 two sources to heal..more than that will distract. As far as TMS Therapy goes I personally have not seen one yet, just due to where I live, so it's virtually impossible for me to see one unless i paid money to Skype or email one. But I did finish therapy sessions with a regular therapist and that lasted two years and it worked!. I think the TMS has to get into our brain to a point that we believe it so firmly we become motivated, in fact that is our motivation belief. There are some of us who have different struggles that may take longer or are more difficult but I think the end result is the same TMS healing should be quicker I think then normal healing. Just my humble opinion

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2015
    kevinmichael and Boston Redsox like this.