1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Can I contact Dr. Sarno?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by esther martino, May 13, 2013.

1. esther martino

esther martino New Member

Hello,
    I am Irina, and live in Spain. I am affected with fibromialgia since 8 years ago and I cannot find any doctor in Spain able to cure me. I am reading Dr. Sarno's book "Divided mind", and I feel really identified with it. But I find really difficult to do the psychoanalysis to myself. That's why I would like to talk to Dr. Sarno or to ask you if you know anyone in Spain applying Dr. Sarno's theory. Thank you in advance for any help anyone can give me.

2. Leslie

Leslie Well known member

I don't know whether you would be able to contact Dr. Sarno still by internet, but I do know that he has retired from practice. Have you looked at the link on this site to the TMS physicians and therapists to see if there is anyone in your area? I know many of them are willing to work via skype or facetime so even if you aren't able to find one that is a reasonable driving distance for you, if you can find someone who at least in a compatible time zone if might be a step in the right direction.

3. yb44

yb44 Beloved Grand Eagle