1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S. (New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bonnard is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Can’t find a TMS Dr

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Deslin, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Deslin

Deslin Newcomer

Hi all, I am In need of some help.
    Long story short I have pain until I have An MRI or tests to rule out something serious, once I get the tests the pain goes away.

My newest pain is in my shoulder blades. I have seen multiple Drs who all say it is muscular but my mind soars thinking it is more than that. The pain is super inteanse when I lay down to go to sleep or really when ever I think about it... or get stressed. Funny thing is I am an avid weight lifter and when I am lifting or working out the pain is 100% gone?

The pain, but mostly the anxiety that comes from the pain has got me having severe panic attacks. I have Started to withdrawal and take pain meds just to sleep.

Anyway, all the Drs say muscles and not one Dr will talk to me about TMS. How do I find Someone to help me over come this? Where do you all turn for help?

2. BloodMoon

BloodMoon Beloved Grand Eagle