1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

CALL-IN TUESDAY, OZANICH BOOK CHAPTER 8

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021), Oct 4, 2013.

1. BruceMC

BruceMC Beloved Grand Eagle

Yup, after two wake up calls and driving down to the mechanics at 6 am, my low beams finally got fixed. Diagnosis? I got hit by lightning when I was driving back from the Rim Fire on the night of August 19th. Lots of sheet lightning and St Elmo's fire on the cars around me when there was a blinding flash. After that, it was harder to see with the low beams. Driving lights helped, but . . . . Blew out the low bean Zenon bulbs and a relay. At least it didn't cost me a grand to get that repaired. That was the real stressor! First time I've gotten anything repaired on the Z for under $500 and now the headlight indicators on the dash finally work. Hurray! I'm street legal again!

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Disregard my post that Tuesday October 15 will be on SteveO's Chapter 8.
    It will be on Chapter 9, "What Did You Meme By That?"

My apologizes.

3. Becca

Becca Well known member

No worries, Walt! I actually enjoyed reading your second summary of Chapter 8 (and reading hecate and Herbie's responses too). I've actually added all three of those posts (sans the incorrect info) to this thread. As Forest often says, repetition is key :)

I'll have the audio from the discussion group posted sometime today. In the meantime, I encourage everyone to read Walt's thoughts on Chapter 9 of Steve's book (and reply if you feel so inclined). Fascinating stuff!

4. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

Walt you're a good synthesizer of language, I enjoy seeing what you say that I said. I'm going to play the lottery this week, do you know which numbers I'm going to pick ahead of time?

I would like to come by next Tuesday if it's ok. I don't know if anyone is confused on anything or not, or if they have any questions. Or what the winning lottery numbers will be.

5. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

Hecate, that was a great message, kudos to the goddess of crossroads and light!

6. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

We'd love to have you on next Tuesday, Steve.
    I'm glad my Edgar Bergen in your Charlie McCarthy is okay.

Forest likes me summarizing and I try to add my own thoughts, experiences.

Your book is fantastic!

7. Becca

Becca Well known member

Hi all,

Here's the recording from Tuesday (October 8th). So sorry for the delay in getting this out to you guys! As always, you can listen to it right here using the player below, or you can download it as an mp3 by right-clicking on this link (or the link below the player) and choosing to save it to your computer. Enjoy, and join us next week for a discussion of Chapter 9 in The Great Pain Deception . Looks like Steve Ozanich himself might be joining us too!

Click here to download the mp3 audio

8. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Guys this was awesome, Im so excited at how we got to chat and get to learn from each other.
    This was a discussion that needs to be listened to by everyone, full of wisdom and technique- direction.

IM so proud of Jay for releasing a repression and telling his testimony ( powerful) thanks Jay.
    And Njoy had so much great advice it was very interesting- Thank you Njoy.
    Forest kudos to you my friend - always a person full of sources an compassion.
    Pandagirl you were very well onto your conditioning and by telling what you were going through
    it really opened a lot of hears and got our thinking caps on- Thank you so much.

We really loved having you Joan and Tennis Tom, cant wait to hear from all you guys next week
    mousemom you had some wonderful advice and really got right to the point in your discussion- Thank You.
    Thank You Walt for having the greatest summaries already prepared for us, your truly a diamond shining.

This discussion filled me full of hope that were really getting to the most important aspects of the discussions
    and that all the callers - you all that have been there and gone through the pain and anxiety
    You all have that it factor- This discussion will help others for years to come.
    Thanks to you all, I look up to you all as heroes-