1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Call-In Discussion Tues Sept 16: Concluding Chapter 6, Begining Chapter 7 (The Meaning of Truth)

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Join the call-in discussion group this upcoming Tuesday (September 16) as we continue our discussion of the TMS book The Meaning of Truth by Sarno psychotherapist and former Sarno patient @Nicole J. Sachs LCSW. Nicole will again join the group to expand on the content in her book and share her thoughts on the TMS healing process.

This week, we'll be covering the final example from Chapter Six (“Examples”), which we discussed in depth last week. This example describes a woman's reconciliation with her ex-husband after her divorce, and how this helped her in her TMS recovery process. The woman in question happens to be Nicole!

If time permits, we hope to begin discussing Chapter Seven (“It's a Process”) as well.

If you have any feedback about what we cover, feel free to share it using the feedback form, or just post in this thread.

The recorded discussion will start at 9:00pm Eastern Time (EDT), but phone lines will open approximately half an hour beforehand for people to talk off the recording with Nicole, myself, and other callers. Connection details are as follows (visit go.tmswiki.org/connect for full information):
    • If you're connecting by phone, dial 1 201-479-4595 and when prompted enter the pin code 18311499 followed by the pound symbol.
    • If you're connecting via your computer (Fuze Meeting), go to http://fuze.me/18311499 and follow the instructions from there. Connecting via computer gives you access to a chat room and lets you watch webcams of the hosts.
    We welcome your feedback on how to improve these discussions. Share your thoughts (anonymously) about what you like and what needs improvement at http://go.tmswiki.org/podcastfeedback .

For more information about the discussion group, and to listen to all past recorded discussions, visit www.tmswiki.org/ppd/Call-In_Peer_Discussion_Group .

2. Forest

I'm looking forward to the discussion tonight! Who else is planning on calling in?

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. Forest

Here's the recording of Tuesday's discussion. One of my favorite chapters in the whole book is the one entitled "It's a Process." It starts at 26:05, and I think it's a great listen for anyone interested in TMS healing.

Click here to download the mp3 audio

Feel free to listen to it here, or download the audio to your computer by right-clicking on the link above and choosing to save it as an mp3.