1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Buzzing Butt

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Harzee, Aug 29, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Harzee

Harzee Peer Supporter

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well! I have not posted or been on this forum for a long time! I will one day explain how I overcame a myriad of symptoms. I am just wondering if anyone has ever experienced an buzzing anus? Like a cell phone is vibrating? I am treating it like TMS, but you know us recovering Health Anxiety Sufferers...I am sending love and light to you all!

2. Booble

Booble Well known member

Hi Harzee, nice to meet you!

I've had the cell phone-like buzzing in my chest. It's super freaky. I believe in that case it is some kind of unique muscle twitch. I'm going to guess that butt buzz is similar. there are a lot of little muscles and things down there.
    I've never heard of anything medically dangerous in the bum area having buzzing or twitchies so I think you can set aside any worry and let it clear up on its own. Seems like a natural sensation that perhaps is turning TMS-y.

3. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

I sometimes have very distinct buzzy sensations in my "sitz" bones. A term I've never thought about until just now, but have heard used for years by yoga teachers and personal trainers. AKA the sit bones, sitting bones, or, apparently, the "ischial tuberosity" :mooning:

I'm 71 years old, and I've had a lifetime of weird sensations, aches, and pains that come and go, along with a lifetime of anxiety. Fortunately I learned years ago not to give them a second thought - which means that I had a key TMS technique on hand decades before discovering Dr. Sarno.

TG957 and Booble like this.