1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Butt Ache (right) foot sensation

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by jimmylaw9, Dec 6, 2020.

1. jimmylaw9

jimmylaw9 Peer Supporter

Folks trying to get through these two symptoms for about a year and just need some suppport/encouragement today.
    I’ve got it down to tension in the body and unconscious emotion. Doing everything that’s been suggested. My butt pain is not shifting. I awake and it’s very light dull sensation ache. I work (not hard) it gets achier it gets nervy to breaking point I stop repeat! Feet burning cold sensations. Relaxation journal meditation tick

I just need more people that have had similar lasting for a chronic period to assure me it has gone. I have read and been contacted by a couple baseball (brill advice) but today really need to hear it. And if so anything in particular that worked.

2. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

If that is of any help, it took me 2 very long years to get all of my symptoms below 2 on the 1 to 10 scale. After 1 year of working on it, I was still going on average at 5. I had neuropathic pain, muscle spasms and other symptoms.