1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 But it's day 2.1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Would be TMS practitioner, Dec 9, 2017.

1. I've been doing this thing for a while since reading David Schechter's Think Away Your Pain, and although I haven't been pain free, pain no longer rules my life. I am so won over by the approach that I've made enquiries about training to become a TMS practitioner here in the UK. So partly, I am motivated by wanting to be able to fully live out the approach in my own life. The other thing that's sent me to this site is that yesterday, I woke up with a crick in my neck. I entertained the idea that it might be TMS pain, but basically decided that a crick in the neck was a "real thing", that I had done something to my back but it would get better in a couple of days. That was all well and good, but this morning I woke up having tossed and turned, and the pain was way worse - now it was agony to raise my head enough to drink my cup of tea. I decided I wasn't going to give in to the fear that the pain might get worse and worse, and that's what brought me here. I already feel way better having watched one of the Recovery Program videos and going through the Day 1 materials.