1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Burning pain

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Emhaynes12, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Emhaynes12

Emhaynes12 Newcomer

I have had burning chest pain for over 8 years. It started across chest and into left arm. I have seen numerous cardiologist and nothing found to be wrong with my heart. The burning used to come and go and was worse with stress. Now the burning comes and is always in a different body part. Sometimes face, sometimes across chest, sometimes in left breast, sometimes left arm, sometimes left leg, sometimes right leg. I’ve been told I have pec minor syndrome which is basically a tight muscle. Does this sound like TMS to you? Sometimes the burning is worse with tight clothings such as a tight bra or tight leggings. It’s constantly moving but some part of my body is always burning.

2. hecate105

hecate105 Beloved Grand Eagle

That does sound very tms like! If you have seen Drs and ruled other things out it is likely to be tms. If you do the Structured educational Programme (on the main tmswiki page, on the left, free!) you will work out whether you have the characteristics of tms. It is very helpful to get to know yourself and work out solutions. Good luck.

3. miffybunny

miffybunny Beloved Grand Eagle

Yes it sounds like classic TMS.

4. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Yes. Your pain is neuropathic, it is moving, it gets worse with stress.

5. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Same here get it all over mainly legs been over 10 yrs Tms all the way

6. chriss spector

chriss spector Newcomer

I don't know about burning pain things...... but I do know about squizzing pain. It made me sick and stressful..

I read a book and it makes me REALLY comfortable

short book, but I think it is practical version of eckhart tolle.

[moderator edit: the links and attachment were removed. This thread was reported as suspicious by an alert member. The book was only published yesterday and the user only joined yesterday. The user needs to establish himself as a contributing member of this forum, otherwise this is deemed to be advertising, which is prohibited by our guidelines]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2020
  7. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

A burning sensation is one of the more unpleasant experiences I’ve had with trigeminal neuralgia. It only happens when the pain levels are through the roof and it typically spreads across my whole mouth, especially the palate. It only ever happens when I’m really, really stressed. So I would agree with my friends here and say it’s a form of TMS and it’s definitely worth giving TMS healing a shot.

8. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

I’ve downloaded a sample to get a flavour. Thanks for the recommendation.

9. Avnita Suri

Avnita Suri Peer Supporter

Hi @Emhaynes12 , how is the burning pain now? If you still have it, I suggest having a think what was going on in your LIFE when the symptoms first started (or just before they started). You see, we should be able to enjoy good or great health until we are met with some trauma and it doesn't have to be a major event, but something that bothered us and then when we have more limiting beliefs, like worries, etc... our symptoms can get worse. So, see if you can just have a think about what bothered you when your burning pain started 8 yrs ago. Let me know if I can help further.

xeleste likes this.
  10. xeleste

xeleste New Member

I saw on your profile you help people in pain. Do you have good success with burning nerve pain?

11. Avnita Suri

Hi Xelese, I have worked with someone who had extreme nerve pain and it went down by 50 - 70% (his words). He's told me that he's now living his life than be curled up in bed 24/7 with pain. I wouldn't compare your case to someone else's, as each person is different. That's the point of healing; we each are unique. Your symptoms would have started for an entirely different reason to anyone else's. Your journey is your own. I understand that you would like to know if it's helped a similar case, but you'll see in all healing stories; so many different illnesses have been reversed. The illnesses are really names; it's the symptoms you want to explore at deep levels. If you like we can chat.

12. xeleste

xeleste New Member

That would be helpful I’ve also tried to join your Facebook group

13. Avnita Suri

OK great - that's the best place where we can communicate. I can't see your membership. Are you under a different name? If you private message there on FB Messenger, I'll be able to see you. Sorry I misspelt your name in previous post, Xeleste.

14. xeleste

xeleste New Member

I’ve sent you a message under Xiloh