1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Burning mouth syndrome

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Louise D, May 19, 2023.

1. Louise D

Louise D Peer Supporter

Has anyone experienced burning mouth syndrome and either found relief or not found relief?

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Yes, Nicole Sachs, LCSW. As described in her book, and in numerous episodes of her podcast (definitely in either the very first or second one, back in fall 2018).

Have I not mentioned her to you before?

Honestly, every episode is like a personal therapy session and a new reminder of all of the principles we talk about here.

3. Louise D

Louise D Peer Supporter

No, you have not mentioned her to me before. I only have this post and one other on mouth symptoms. She was not mentioned on the previous post. I thought I would try a new post since the one I previously wrote began with a rather long post. I hoped with a short post I might hear from more people as hearing others' experiences is very beneficial to how I process. I will see if I can locate her podcast. Thank you for the suggestion.

4. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

I'm sorry about that, @Louise D - it was another member, very recently, also last initial D! Here's my reference to Nicole:

5. Louise D

Louise D Peer Supporter

Not a problem. Thank you for sharing the additional information.