1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Broken links on home page?

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by Ellen, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

A friend that I referred to this wiki pointed out to me that the links on the homepage where the three photos are appear to be broken--they go nowhere. One can still use the links on the left side column to navigate though.

Just thought I'd pass this along....

2. Becca

Becca Well known member

Hi Ellen,

Thanks for pointing it out. I'm assuming you're referring to these three images:
    [​IMG]
    I just went ahead and changed it so when you click on the images, you are taken to a page with actual content, instead of a page for that image. If that's not what you were referring to please let me know!

This is a good a time as any, I guess, to announce that I (in collaboration with Forest and Chuck) have been working on a new homepage for the Wiki. It's still in draft mode, but sometime soon, I may be asking all you folks here to look at it and give me feedback on what works and what doesn't. So, that's in the works!

Becca

Forest likes this.
  3. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks, Becca! I appreciate all that you do to keep the Wiki running well.

Forest likes this.