1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Audio Breakthrough with Maggie Phillip's: The Pain Solution Audio Program

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by toast, Nov 3, 2017.

1. toast

toast New Member

Hi Everyone,

I've been struggling with chronic back and knee pain since I was 7 years old. Typical Type A - Perfectionist. I've had many small victories in my recovery, but feel like I needed to share a big one in case it can help anyone else.

I bought Maggie Phillip's: The Pain Solution and on part 2, track 4: "Hypnosis for Mindfulness" | Not sure why it's labeled hypnosis when it is clearly just a guided meditation - I felt completely pain free and completely at peace. I cannot think of when this has happened before. Also, my back pain and knee pain vanished. During the meditation, it would creep up and I would address it and it would go away, but there was a point when it did not come back for the remainder of the meditation.

After, I went for a walk, and all of the tightness, instability, and pain wasn't there in my knee or back. This slowly came back over the course of an hour, but wow! I've never had success like this where I was the one controlling it. I am very excited and cannot wait to finish the program and implement what I have learned into my day.

Thank you for being here and I am glad a community like this exists! Have a great weekend everyone!

-Cindy

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2017
    Ellen and Sadie like this.