1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Brainstorm - Dan Siegel's new book on the teenage brain...

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Anne Walker, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Anne Walker

Anne Walker Beloved Grand Eagle

I posted this link in another thread but I'm reposting here so more people will see it. Dan Siegel's new book on the the teenage brain comes out today. Here he is on you tube with a really good explanation of what its all about.
    This really shifts my perspective on adolescence. Such an important time in our lives and our brain development. It needs to be better understood and supported, not just endured.

Ellen likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I never thought I'd outlive my adolescence, but here I am at 83 and still like myself and am not
    hurting or hurting others. Kids ought to just look at their parents and grandparents and see that
    they, too, will survive, and what they're going through is not like a toothache.
    It's their hormones doing crazy things to them, but fortunately, they live through them.