1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Boston TMS Support Group - January meeting

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by veronica73, Dec 10, 2012.

Tags:
  1. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

A few months ago some of us formed an in-person TMS support group for those in the Boston area.

The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, January 10 from 6:30pm - 8:30pm in Brookline, MA. If you would like to attend, please message me and Forest and we can send you the address.

Let me know if you have any questions.

:) Veronica

Jilly and Forest like this.
  2. veronica73

I just wanted to bump this up.
    Happy New Year, everyone!

Jilly likes this.
  3. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks for the reminder. I am really looking forward to meeting up with everyone again. If any one is in the Boston area drop me a message and I will tell you how to get to the meeting.

Happy New Year!

Jilly likes this.
  4. veronica73

One more bump for this since the meeting is this Thursday. Please message me if you plan to be there.

5. Forest

Earlier tonight, we wrapped up another terrific meeting of the Boston chapter of the PTPN. We kept things fairly unstructured, just going around the circle, checking in and telling our stories, receiving and sharing advice. It was a really nice mix of people and I always find TMSers to be thoughtful and to tell engaging stories.

This time I picked up some Trader Joes finger food, which I thought went really well :) and which I definitely plan to do again. I've been really excited about doing book groups recently, but people seemed to like the unstructured format, so we'll be sticking with that for the next meeting, which will be on a Tuesday. Unfortunately, however, it looks like I didn't save the date in my calendar before closing the window. Was it February 12th, Veronica?

veronica73 likes this.
  6. Testing Account

Testing Account New Member

It's 6:30-8:30 on February 12th. I'll make a new post soon and bump it up as we get closer to the date.

7. Forest

I had a great time at the last one.

Thanks for clarifying. :)

Sounds like a good idea.

Thanks again for all of your help! I'm looking forward to the next one.