1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Blog Posts - Personality and Dealing with Stress

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Laudisco, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Laudisco

Laudisco Well known member

I recently wrote a couple of blog posts that relate to Myers-Briggs personality type, and dealing with stress.

The first post primarily relates to the NF temperament (INFP, ENFP, INFJ, ENFJ), although some of the ideas and tips could be generalised to the broader population. The second one is mainly about my experience as an ENFP, and how the "inferior function" manifests itself during times of stress.

Dealing with NF Emotions: Tips and Resources

Living in the Grip: ENFP and the Inferior Function

I hope these posts can encourage others! :)

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I wish I had the personality of my dog. Nothing bothers Annie.
    Of course, she has no money worries.

I liked the two links you posted, Laudisco. I especially found the NF emotions link interesting.

Laudisco likes this.
  3. Laudisco

Laudisco Well known member

Haha, yes I was watching my housemate's cat Trixie today, and I envy his ability to completely relax and live in the moment! I remember watching a DVD a while ago about chronic nerve pain, and the man was talking about how much we can learn about mindfulness from watching animals. He particularly mentioned how much he learned from his pet dog!

I'm glad you found the NF emotions link interesting too! I have shared it on several Facebook groups related to personality and have received positive feedback.