1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Bleeding gums EMF 5g tower

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Davidgraham5, Mar 21, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Davidgraham5

Davidgraham5 New Member

This might sound crazy but since i moved into my apartment its right next to 5g tower ive had bleeding gums. Every time i go stay at my parents miles away they stop bleeding. Ive tested this theory so many times. Am i going crazy? Am i creating this symptom somehow? The apartment is block of 80 all with smart meters are near 5 g tower.

I wasnt even aware there was a 5g tower near the apartment until i started trying to figure out why my gums were bleeding. Ive had tms symptoms that im working on but had no bleeding gums in last place i lived. Ive stayed at my parents a full 6 weeks to see if bleeding gums start but no. As soon as i go back to my place it starts and i also wake up during the night with pain.

What can i do from TS perspective? I keep telling myself EMF nothing to worry about and also smart meters are not of concern but is this my subconious?

2. Dorado

Dorado Beloved Grand Eagle

Here are some questions you can ask yourself to help nail down what's going on: are your gums bleeding after brushing them? Is there anything different about your routine at your parent's house, such as a different toothbrush or toothpaste, flossing habits, eating habits and foods, use of retainers, etc.? Have your neighbors complained about this issue? Have you consulted with a dentist about your inconsistently bleeding gums?

It's true that stress can cause gums to bleed more easily or make the healing process slower. I would think about the questions I've posed above first. I would also say that the 5g tower is completely unrelated.