1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Bladder pain - healed 100%

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by nelsadalabu, May 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. nelsadalabu

nelsadalabu Newcomer

Hello,

I would like to say that I have healed from bladder pain for over 4 months now. It came suddenly with a lot of stressful events holding place. I didn't know it was TMS at first, but after I read the books about TMS I was certain that was the problem.

I wouldn't say that I am "healed", because nothing was wrong with me in the first place. But this is how I got over it:

1. I read "The Mindbody Prescription" and "Healing Back Pain" from John Sarno and the bible of TMS "The Great Pain Deception" by Steve Ozanich, that made a significant shift in my mind. I healed from knowledge therapy mostly.

2. I did TRE's. Tension release exercises. That was the other part of the missing puzzle because it got rid of the stuck energy and a couple sessions after I was tottaly pain-free to this day.

3. I did EFT tapping which contributed to eliminate the fight or flight response in the amygdala.

I created this post because I want everyone to know that this kind of pain is 100% TMS if nothing structural is found. Nothing can change my mind now.

I posted this and I will never come back because I don't need to. Thank you and bye.

grapefruit, Angel8 and Sonic like this.
  2. she333

she333 Peer Supporter

Thank you for sharing! I was doing so so and managing ok for a while and things have recently kicked up. I'm very sad about that. I know it's anxiety and general discontent with myself. I actually found some research showing IC was initiated in rats who had been exposed to stressful events. I am not familiar with your tension release exercises and I think that could help. That addressing whatever is getting my mind down. Do you mind if I ask how long the symptoms lasted for you?

3. NicoleB34

NicoleB34 Well known member

IC (catch all term for bladder pain, which i have) is devastating and it's hard to explain to people that it is almost always TMS because there are often physical findings in some people's bladders. Obvious scarring, ulcers, and mast cell inflammation for many people. That being said, i have a bit of a theory as to why i think TMS CAUSES these bladder injuries as a secondary response. I also am in remission from this "incurable" condition, though, it has been known to wake up every once in a while. Again, goes to show it's not nerve damage. Nerve damage doesnt come and go.

Angel8 likes this.
  4. JohnO123

JohnO123 Newcomer

How long from the time you came down with the symptoms until you overcame the IC?

5. Angel8

Angel8 New Member

6. Angel8

Angel8 New Member

What is your theory please?!

7. miffybunny

miffybunny Beloved Grand Eagle

The "theory" or approach is what Dr. Sarno explains in his books...the TMS/Mindbody approach. THAT is how she got better. All the rest she mentioned were just tools that helped her personally but it was the knowledge and changing mindset that leads to change.

Angel8 and jimmylaw9 like this.
  8. jimmylaw9

jimmylaw9 Peer Supporter

can you explain what tre exercises you did and what tapping is please