Bladder pain and reduced urine flow?

Jurgen

Newcomer
Hi all. I am 99% certain I have what would be classified as Painful Bladder Syndrome or interstitial cystitis and that it is neuroplastic. My question here is whether the brain can also cause actual reduced urine flow? Whether through inflammation in the area or a tight pelvic floor? Up until now Ive mostly just had pain and burning, sometimes frequent urination, but now experience weak stream is somewhat freaking me out. Has anyone experienced this?
 
Hi all. I am 99% certain I have what would be classified as Painful Bladder Syndrome or interstitial cystitis and that it is neuroplastic. My question here is whether the brain can also cause actual reduced urine flow? Whether through inflammation in the area or a tight pelvic floor? Up until now Ive mostly just had pain and burning, sometimes frequent urination, but now experience weak stream is somewhat freaking me out. Has anyone experienced this?

Yes it can! It's very common. TMS can impact basically any function of the body, but that doesn't mean anything is damaged. It's a software problem as opposed to a hardware problem (stress and emotions clearly impact the immune system, and in much the same way it can impact the urinary system despite no structural issue) :)
 
Back
Top