1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Binaural Beats for TMS Issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by fridaynotes, Jun 13, 2016.

1. fridaynotes

fridaynotes Well known member

Hi Everyone-
    In my brief search, I didn't notice any substantial info on the forum about the effectiveness of binaural beats for TMS related issues.
    Has anyone tried the myraid videos on YouTube of binaural beats and music? Or any other Mp3 or CD of binaural beats?
    Has anyone felt them to be effective to reprogram the unconscious?
    Thanks-
    Tim

2. Freeange

Freeange Peer Supporter

I have used binaural beats s for meditation with good success. I also found a great app "I am that I am" - sounds religious but it's not. You can use it to record affirmations and when you play them back you can choose to use I a brainwave frequency in the background. I find it very effective and use it for affirmations for healing, an abridged version of Sarnos daily reminders and a couple of others for symptom management. The app lets you record 6 affirmations per recording. The free app allows 1 recording but the full version is only $1.23.