1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S. (New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bonnard is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Binaural beats....anyone w/ experience?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by bold_as_love, Dec 12, 2013.

1. bold_as_love

bold_as_love New Member

I have an MP3 wherein it's claimed that over time they can help you get out of a predominately Beta brainwave state (fight or flight) into a more consistently relaxed state. I've listened a few times (ocean waves) and find it is very relaxing and helps me meditate (or just become still and quiet). I really struggle with traditional meditation, as I cannot tune things out or quiet my mind. I did dabble with EFT, too, a few years ago, but didn't find it helped much. Anyone else use binaural beats?

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi. I have some CDs and DVDs of relaxing audios and videos that help me in medication.
    There are a lot of them on YouTube you can download free.