1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Better sleep

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Benny562562, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Benny562562

Benny562562 Peer Supporter

On second week of Tms protocol, anxiety is up more then usual,but I guess that's normal? One thing I have noticed is my sleep has gotten a little better. Slept from 12-4 last night and then 430-730. Anyone else have trouble with their sleep due to Tms? I have my scheduled appt with Tms doctor this Monday. Wish me luck :)

2. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Benny, you are making fabulous progress my friend, good luck on Monday.

I suffer from sleeping problems too, but will take meds if I really need to.

Benny562562 likes this.
  3. Benny562562

Where are u in your Tms recovery mike? Not being able to sleep sucks,but thank god it has gotten a little better

mike2014 likes this.
  4. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Sometimes I feel as if I am making progress, but other days I have set backs, just like everyone. I've come to terms with it not being an over night healing and I need to invest more time in getting my thinking right. I think once I've achieved this, everything else will improve - my sleeping habits, leg etc.

Benny562562 likes this.
  5. Benny562562

Did u go see a Tms doctor or you self diagnose yourself

6. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I had trouble sleeping until I learned to turn off my mindful worries until the next day,
    I also found a good natural supplement for sleep: Sleep Aid, a Kirkland product from Costco that I bought via amazon.com
    Its cheap and works, supposed to be like Unisom. Not habit-forming.

Benny562562 likes this.
  7. Benny562562

Thank u Walt. My sleep n anxiety was so bad 2 months ago that I was taking Xanax,but ran out and told myself I had to beat this without drugs. It's been hard,but it's very do able.