1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Better but quick question

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Sky, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Sky

Sky New Member

I started the SEP about 8 days ago and I am definitely feeling better, which is great! The pain and sciatica in my left leg is somewhat less but now I also have some pain in my right hip, foot and my left hand. My left hand actually feels tingling and a bit numb at times, not hurting, more like sleeping. Can I see this as another confirmation of TMS? I don't see how herniated discs at L4 and L5 could cause these issues with my hand, so perhaps it's TMS showing itself? I guess I am still not 100% bought into TMS or I would not ask this question :) Trying to build my evidence list.

Thanks,

Sky

2. Ines

Ines Well known member

Yes, it's definitely TMS. You can add it to your Evidence Sheet. The fact that the pain moves around is a strong indication that it's TMS.