1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Believing … or not

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Meu-retired, Oct 7, 2021.

1. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

I made this video on a quick strategy for dealing with anxiety. Hope it gives you an additional tool.

2. Meu-retired

Meu-retired Peer Supporter

Excellent info, now I know how to get started. You forgot to mention one thing though: is this a supplement you take only to help overcome a difficult period and then you quit? Or do you take this as a supplement all year around? 6 months? Lifetime? Whats your take on the duration? That is my LAST question, promise

3. Jeslme

Jeslme New Member

Wow. That is great news!...it also kind of puts me at ease knowing that the electric shock does not mean damaged. I always find fear to be my biggest issue. I fear most physical activity with the fear of this electric type shock.

4. FredAmir

I take it every day. Sometimes more sometimes less. If I take too much, my vision become a bit blurry. That’s because increase in blood flow can lead to increase in lymph production. So if your lymphatic system does not clear fast enough, blurriness can happen.

5. FredAmir

Hi Jaslme,

Fear is one of the factors that delay recovery. In this video I explain how to avoid the mistakes that delay recovery.

6. NCGal

NCGal New Member

It may have been during the chat session here or in a FaceBook group, but someone said if you don’t fully believe, say to yourself I’m learning to believe.

FredAmir likes this.
  7. FredAmir

Yes, that is a good starting point. As long as it is done consistently with the right mindset for full recovery.

8. FredAmir

One more supplement I highly recommend to take daily is vitamin D. Deficiency in vitamin D can lead to several medical conditions, including severe COVID. I explain more in this video.