1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 13 Belief in diagnosis

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by scrat26, Jul 25, 2016.

1. scrat26

scrat26 New Member

I think the main book or article that has helped me with belief is still Healing Back Pain. There has been lots of great articles and also success stories to read. And I do believe, even though I'm really struggling some mornings still. Can't figure out my trigger. I found a great affirmation on someone's post 'I'm calm. I'm patient. I'm relaxed. I'm confident. My back is normal.' So thank you to whoever shared that, I've found that helps in the morning.
    Enjoy your day x

2. hecate105

hecate105 Beloved Grand Eagle

Louise Hay's book 'You Can Heal Your Life' may help. She gives lists of connections between painful parts of our bodies and what may cause it. Some part of back is support in life (from others) or financial burden...

3. scrat26

scrat26 New Member

Thank you, I'll have look for it.
    Showered and dressed first thing this morning, got a silly grin/smile happening, instead of tears. Yay!

hecate105 likes this.