1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 19 Being proud

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Lydia, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Lydia

Lydia Peer Supporter

What I am proud of is, that I have the guts to completely devote myself to the diagnosis and program of TMS.

Proud that I decided to make plans for the future (fE summer holiday in the States–from Europe– with my family). I couldn't imagine that for a couple of months ago, having so much troubles with my shoulder.

Proud that I have found the entrance to a deep level of trust, concerning this body that I live in, and that has been going through so many horrible pains over the last 35 years. Proud that I didn't give up, after trying so much therapies.

Proud that I support myself in a very loving way, during deep inner emotional work. I am sobbing and crying out so much old stuff. Going through it all by myself. Me and my memorecorder, we are a very strong team (-:

Proud to be me!

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Lydia. I am proud of you myself. You have strong belief on TMS and that's what it takes to heal. Go ahead and cry to feel the emotions that cause your pain. I recently wrote about feelings and emotions in the General Discussion Subforum. You might take a look at it. But is looks like you are doing great in the SEProgram. Keep at it! Keep feeling proud of yourself!

3. Lydia

Lydia Peer Supporter

Thanks Walt, you are a very supportive member for me, and devoted too (-:

4. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Lydia,

Reading your post I see the wonderful work you are doing. I like the question for this day, because it asks us to recognize important, beautiful qualities and actions that we take. As you go along you might also ask yourself:
    What makes me happy?
    What do I appreciate about myself?
    What brings me pleasure?

I think the more we can recognize our natural, positive states, the more naturally soothed and at ease we are. We get real enjoyment out of contemplating goodness in our experience. I am happy just reading your post, for instance. And I recognize and enjoy my happiness in this moment.

Andy B

5. Lydia

Lydia Peer Supporter

Hi there, thanks for your supportive and true words!
    Wish you a wonderful and easily day,
    Lidwien