1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Being Okay with Anxiety at the Void

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by OnTheRoad, Dec 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. OnTheRoad

OnTheRoad Peer Supporter

I have been suffering with a lot of anxiety. At first I thought it was a physical problem, this feeling shaky and numb, and then saw my anxious thoughts and realized it was emotional. Today I realized I'm okay with it, believe it will go away, it is just my mind being nervous at the void left as I leave old habits of thinking and worry behind (ironic, eh? anxiety at leaving worry behind?). I had no idea how much worrying I did until recently, doing this TMS work, combined with some other practises. Namaste to all responsible for this website!

MWsunin12 likes this.
  2. MWsunin12

MWsunin12 Beloved Grand Eagle

This process has made me super aware of my thoughts as well. All I can say is: If my negative thoughts won arcade tickets, I'd own the biggest stuffed animal available. Wow.

(p/s: This has worked for me: I ask my "higher consciousness" to make me aware of my negative thoughts when it starts, before it goes on and on. For a while this was constant. )

OnTheRoad likes this.
  3. OnTheRoad

OnTheRoad Peer Supporter

Ha ha, thanks for the laugh, MWsunin! And, great tip.