1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Bad night

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Mermaid, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Lianne, I think you're right about the trigger being the wedding anniversary of Mermaid's parents.
    That could release a floodgate of repressed emotions and memories. I hope she can just breathe deeply
    and enjoy. If she thinks on the positive, the good things over the years, and not any of the bad or problems,
    she might have a good time.

2. Dear Lianne

Dear Lianne Peer Supporter

Wow, Lily Rose -
    You are such an excellent writer! I was riveted and you were describing rolling over onto your shoulder while in sleep! You are destined for writing a book :) Happy that you are so well, too, of course!

3. Mermaid

Mermaid Well known member

Hi Leanne,

That's a very interesting post. Better be careful what I'm saying here ;)

I have very honest relationships with my family members, we tell each other how we feel. The only possible thing that could be bugging my subconscious is the fact that it takes up a whole weekend, and I like my free time to be just that. I've already been complaining to my husband about it anyway.

My TMS symptoms started when I didn't process my emotions fully after leaving an abusive marriage. Family stuff has never been a problem.

Bless you and thanks for caring, I appreciate it very much :joyful:

4. Mermaid

Mermaid Well known member

Hey Lily Rose

More progress, I'm so happy for you, you're doing great !

Much love & hugs :joyful:

5. Dear Lianne

Dear Lianne Peer Supporter

Hi Mermaid,

Thanks for sharing your insights about my input. Interestingly enough, I did the trick of my trade again on your most recent response to my comments, and the central thought in your mind in that message is, "whole weekend". Bingo!

It is amazing how a simple irritant can possibly cause a full-fledged TMS eruption to occur.

It is clear to me from your response that your weekends are precious time for you.

What tv show do you love to watch? Even an event on tv can trigger a memory that then activates TMS.

Hope you feel better!