1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

back pain

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Tammy424, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Tammy424

Tammy424 New Member

Day 1: I have been dealing w/back pain since childhood (I'm 49 now) as a result of (or at least I think) scoliosis and 2 surgeries. I've tried everything. The TMS theory is my last resort. After viewing the testimonials and visiting a chatroom, I'm optimistic.

Layne and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

I'm glad you found us, Tammy - and it was good to meet you in the chat today! Keep us posted, okay? This is a life-long journey, and sometimes it's a struggle, and those of us who end up here tend to be on a longer journey than others who read one book and are "cured" (though probably not really :rolleyes:)

The point is, we're here to help and support and cheer each other on, and you will find a lot in common with many of the members in our community. If you're having a hard time, just remind yourself "I'm not alone, there are other people struggling with this, but they got better and so will I".

Jan

3. Stella

Stella Well known member

Welcome Tammy,
    Role playing in private is invaluable. Think about the person who has caused you the most anguish and pain. Tell them from your heart how much they have hurt you. Hold nothing back.
    Sandy