1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Back pain rears its ugly head again. And im happy

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Jimnat7, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Jimnat7

Jimnat7 Peer Supporter

Went to see sarno years ago. He was great and helped me to get over lower back pain. Recently I have been dealing with neuropathy in both feet. Today back pain reared its ugly head. Im happy bc this makes me think that tms is quite active still. Someone on this website said if one symptom is tms then theres a 99.9% chance the other symptoms are. I can get rid of the back pain bc i know its tms. So I should be able to get rid of neuropathy bc its the same thing. I have the tms personality, current stressors and past history/tough childhood. Why wouldnt all of my symptoms be tms (including neuropathy). Just thinking out loud. Thanks for listening. Good luck to everyone dealing with this.

HattieNC, JanAtheCPA and birdsetfree like this.